Finally got the drain under the bathroom sink fixed. I had to get new parts at the hardware store and came home with the wrong size nut to connect the what-cha-ma-call-it to the pipe sticking out of the wall. I used an old nut then plastered it with plumber's putty. Not leaking yet! I believe the tub is unclogged now as well. I found some pretty good drain cleaner that seems to have done the job.
I have a beautiful male Red-bellied Woodpecker who has been coming to the suet feeder for a week or so. I got a short video of him this afternoon. I sure hope he stays and raises a family this spring. I still wonder what happened to Bella.
1 comment:
Is there anything you cannot fix, Ms. Handyman?
Love the video! I hope Bella returns and this guy also!
Beautiful work, Uni and Bill
Post a Comment