1.22.2012

Cats and Old Cars

After I went to bed last night, Dan caught these two acting like friends...



I'm glad he got a picture of it. Seems they only act this way when I'm not looking.

My old '93 Beretta is getting tired. The 'low coolant' light came on yesterday morning as I headed to work. Dan checked it when I got home and found that the anti-freeze is leaking internally (into the engine) and has started mixing with the motor oil which now looks like chocolate syrup.

I figured I'd just take his pick-up to work this morning but it wouldn't start last night. He worked on it for a bit to see if he can keep it running long enough to go get parts to fix my car. No go as of this moment. He'd been up all night so he's taking a nap now. And I'm not at work which is where I need to be, especially since the cut in hours this month.

Three vehicles sitting here and not one is drivable.

*sigh*

No comments: