10.09.2014

Times Are Getting Hard, Boys

Dan bought his boss' house and moved out Saturday (10/04/14). I thought I was ready for him to go but it's been tough. I really miss him and have been bawling like a baby.

My cost of living should go down but not enough to help much. The hellhole has cut my hours so much that I seldom get even 24 hours a week anymore. They told us part-timers would be cut down to 24 hrs a week but people below me are lucky if they get 13. Yet, the freaking billionaires are hiring!

Last week I missed two days because I hurt my back. I'm on vacation this week and will only be paid for 25¾ hours. Next week I was supposed to have jury duty. I wrote them a letter telling them it would create a financial hardship that I would not be able to overcome, and they excused me, thank God.

I can't afford to be alive. Sometimes life is just too hard.

No comments: