I believe that as long as there are slobs in this world (or at least here in Muskegon) I will have a job. This past weekend brought yet another dreaded holiday and the slobs were out in full force.
Our weather has been very summer-like for the past couple weeks. Hot and humid...very uncomfortable to say the least. Good swimming weather which means every woman and her sister, daughter, aunt and best friend needed to buy a new swimsuit. Of course they had to do it during Memorial Day weekend when the store is crazy busy already.
I think they woke up in the morning thinking, "Wow. It's such a beautiful day. I think I'll go to (store I work at) and trash the joint."
And that's just what they did.
On a brighter and much happier note, I put up a bluebird house last week and within two days a pair of bluebirds started building a nest. I just went out to peek inside to see if there are any eggs yet and there are none. I've done some research to learn what I can about their habits and what they like to eat. It seems mealworms is their favorite dish. (Yuck!)
No orioles have come to eat the jelly so I guess I won't have to worry about going broke feeding them.
No comments:
Post a Comment