11.06.2009

Sure Wish I Could Have Kept Them...and more stuff

A week ago Wednesday I sent an email to the lady who took the two kittens. I promised her I wouldn't make a pest of myself but just wondered how they are doing and asked her if she could email a picture or two of them.

She hasn't replied.

Now, I'm scared that I should have heeded the warnings I received about giving kittens away for free, especially in October. This is going to sound weird but I guess there are cults out there who sacrifice kittens around Halloween.

I don't even want to think about it.

I've been quite busy lately. Even though my hours at the store have been slashed to the bone, I've managed to pass the time with something productive rather than worry. Sharon has been adding new stuff to her site, Crafts by Sharon, and I've been working on the PayPal portion of it, trying to figure out fair shipping fees on all the products. I really hate PayPal!

Still can't get Google to index her site. I've gone through and started validating all the pages, submitted a sitemap and done everything but get on my knees and beg. Even though no one can find her site through Google, she's still getting orders. And that's a good thing. I told her if she was indexed in Google that she'd probably have to hire someone to help her. I'm convinced that if more people saw her prices and compared them to other similar products, she'd be bombarded with orders.

I have to get busy and get Uni's site going, Uniques by Uni. I had a pretty good start on it then discovered a flaw in my design. Seems things like to stack on top of each other if the screen resolution is lower than 1024 x 768. I know why it does it and should have thought of that in the first place. But sometimes thinking hurts too much. LOL!

No comments: